Taylor and I have nearly completed a major update of our art exhibits throughout town. Today, we installed portraits at our latest venue: Pet Emergency Treatment Center. The effort required about 2.5 hours of fun 'work' chatting with staff, doctors and some very friendly dogs.
To date, we are honored to be able to display more than 100 portraits of portraits of dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, ferrets, frogs and much more at the following locations in our community:
- The Pet Stop (Dimond Blvd.)
- Dimond Animal Hospital (Tudor Road)
- Hillside Veterinary Clinic (Abbott Road)
- Alaska Affordable Veterinary Care (Mountain View)
- Pet Emergency Treatment Center (Lake Otis & Dowling)
- Providence Hospital Radiology, Heart Center and Blood Center
- Providence Hospital Outpatient offices
Thank you for supporting our studio and for your partnership.